Rear quarter glass idea...?

• Sponsors (?)

i have a vert, and its not deep enough for the window to slide all the way down into the car. might fit a little more than 3/4' of the way. You would have to jump into some trunk room like the vert' roadster benz' to get the hard top down, they lay it in the trunk.

I guess you could cut something out of the floor, lol

No your right the, Vert has more room in the frame due to the Vert. top and smaller seats for the eqmt. used for the vert. It will be very tight in a coupe but in theory you could set it up. some welding and fabing up. but ya it could work..IN THEORY..?? Check a hanes manual for a complete detailed description on frame width between the coupe and vert in the area your are needed for the window to roll down. Good Luck.

That would be pretty cool, but i think it would take a lot of engineering to make it work.

It would have been cool if Ford found a way to make the glass from the door and the quarter window seal against each other in a way that you could roll down both and have no window support between them.

Then again you lose a lot of structure elimnating the B-pillar like that.

It would be cool as hell, but unsure if it could be pulled off and have the car still be structurally sound in a roll-over

Ask and Ye shall receive!

This one doesn't solve the qtr glass problem though. I'll see if I can find others.

http://www.powerpassion.nl/mustang/secret_weapon.html

storypic40.gif

storypic39.jpg