Rear Seat Delete for 86

spiff

Aug 7, 2006
Canada
This isn't really technical so it'll be fine here.
Anyways, I've been putting this off for way to long, and I need to do something about it. The rear seat and everything in the back is completely torn out of my car, and I desperately need to do something about it, as right now I have a silly mexican blanket back there... and it looks bad, especially since the rest of my interior is in great shape.

Anyways, I remember seeing rear seat delete kits for foxes, and even 86 styles a while ago... But I can't find that link to the site that sells them anywhere.. So if anyone knows where I can buy a completely carpeted kit from and if you've had good experiences with a particular one, please post it up!

The kit I remember in a fox was really neat, It leveled off the part where the seat used to be so it was a level board from the old edge of the seat to the back of the hatch, and it had a little opening with a nylon tab that you pulled to open it, so you could put stuff in the space where the seat used to be.

Anyways, thanks for the help everyone.

• Sponsors (?)

Really? I sort of remeber the shock tower thingys in the 86's being different from the later models though, I believe they were rounded, I'm not sure if that has an effect though.