Rear suspension upgrades

Got my MM rear lower control arms and panhard bar on last night. I was told the factory uppers are the same as the FRPP pieces and the bushings in mine looked as good as new so I didn't bother changing them. I cannot believe the difference in the way the car feels and handles. It doesn't feel loose in the rear end and is a lot more responsive on the road. A good investment for any modified SN95:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Those are a nice edition. Do not replace your uppers. They are fine. My tuner's notchback and his Mach 1 both have gone deep in the nines with stock Ford UCA's. He used Mega Bite Jr's on both cars and a 305 tire on one and a 345 on the other.

The more I drive the car the more I wish I had put them on four years ago when I bought it.

Yeah they are nice man. I didn't see a whole lot when I did them on my 96. I did them when the car had only 30K, but....reguardless they are a good mod for the track.

I did see a huge difference when I did them in my 91 notch. It had 135K on it. The bushings were rotted and I had wheel hop city like crazy. After a set of uppers and lowers it was like a new ride. I did uppers too on that car because the kit I bought was cheap and came with all 4. Plus the car was old as hell. I had to pull the rear axle and do the bushings in the housing too. They were shot.