Red, black and what other color would make a cool paint scheme.

• Sponsors (?)

I'm curious
I really am, i see time and time again these ideas of paint schemes, but i never understood the passion of owning a multi-coloured car. :scratch:

two colours, yes, definitely if it's done right. But sharp lines mixed with bold colours screams tacky to me.
Now, if you're amalgamating many colours into ONE. NOW we're talking.
A candy multi-colour with millions of clear coats... :drool:
something that just completely changes in the light when the sun radiates off...

who wouldn't want a spasm of colour:

Picture%20046.jpg

i'm not a fan of those "mystic"/chameleon paint jobs. THOSE are tacky, imho.

on the other hand, i like the look of a two-tone w/ a nice pin stripe to divide the two colors, like the ram pictured below.

here's a pic of the black/red/silver mustang from sema, nacho. i think the color combo is good... so good, i'm going w/ orange, black, and some silver my painter has left over from his truck. he offered to do the pinstriping for free, so :banana:

EDIT: eh, scratch the attachments... :SNSign: won't let me upload them.

Paul, that looks bad ass. Have you found a pic of the one I showed you online. I really want the guys on here to see it and see what they think. Adam, I haven't thought about leaving it just red and black, but I have thought about leaving all black. Did you post a pic on my other thread about the black cars?

I do like them but I think, when I get to paint my car, I'm going to go black. A triple black look. Only thing that won't be black would be the emblems on the outside and the billet accessories on the inside with white gauges. With the 17x8 fr500 up front and 18x9 fr500 deep dish out back.What do you think?