• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech

Replaced 02's, Still Stumbles At Idle, also CE light. MAF?

  • Thread starter Thread starter brentwoodboy
  • Start date Start date Feb 7, 2004

brentwoodboy

New Member
Nov 25, 2002
472
0
0
Brentwood, TN
Feb 7, 2004
#1
  • Feb 7, 2004
  • #1
I replaced both my O2's for Bosch ones. It still stumbles at idle, and dies when I put it in gear sometimes. I really do think its my MAF. Yes, I clean it once every 3-4 weeks. Also, after I installed the 02's. I reset my computer. The car ran incredible for a few minutes. Maybe I have a big exhaust leak where the 2 piece H-pipe meets? BTW, cannot run codes, my car's computer will not connect with code scanners.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Engine Random Misfire at idle.
  • Gulftown980x
  • Jul 29, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
11
Views
446
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Jul 31, 2026
squeak93
F
Fox 1990 Mustang GT 5.0 A9L – Engine suddenly shuts off but immediately restarts when key turned
  • FishermansFriend
  • Aug 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
16
Views
528
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 30, 2026
General karthief
S
07 v6 4.0 wiring issue .In desperate need of help.
  • Staycstang
  • Sep 19, 2025
  • 2005 - 2014 Specific V6 Tech
Replies
1
Views
541
2005 - 2014 Specific V6 Tech Sep 19, 2025
Noobz347
SURGING IDLE / NO IDLE CHECKLIST FOR 1996–1998 MUSTANG GT (4.6L 2V) - Work In Progress
  • Noobz347
  • Aug 30, 2025
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
913
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Aug 30, 2025
Noobz347
SURGING IDLE / NO IDLE CHECKLIST FOR 1999–2004 MUSTANG GT (4.6L 2V) - Work In Progress
  • Noobz347
  • Aug 30, 2025
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
1K
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Aug 30, 2025
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?