Replacement valve spring advice (please help car in distress)

I am getting recommendation that are all over place. This is for my 1994 cobra which is bone stock. I was gonna replace one, but now I am just gonna replace them all. Here is what I have been presented by jegs, summit and comp cams.

Comp Cams
COMP Cams: 984-975

I was told I would need to buy new keepers and retainers with this. Old ones wont work

Summit
Sealed Power ZVS918 - Sealed Power Valve Springs
The guy really didnt sound like he knew what I needed and wanted to get me off the phone

Jegs
Comp Cams 942-16 - Comp Cams Single Valve Springs
Comp Cams laughed when I told them jegs recommended this spring...lol.

Please oh please if someone has replaced their stock valve springs please chime in. I am keeping my car stock for now with no major power adders planned. I basically need recommendations on on a set to get.

Also on a side note do these cam specs and measurements seem correct?
Cam Duration:
intake 227
exhaust 270

Lift:
exhaust/intake .485

Spring seat diameter 1.430"

Please help :p

• Sponsors (?)

Any of you guys have a link to the direct part used? Thing that worries me about summit, is they dont separate the gt from the cobra in their selection criteria. So I am really trying to make sure I buy the right stuff. A part number or link to the recommended spring set would be great.

what Idid

well, I replaced mine with a set of chevy small block springs going into mine. each set of spring and retainers, Ill save 60 grams over each valve. and then I had to take some material off the heads, so now Ive cut about 4lbs on each head