Repro Window Stickers

Here is the Elite Marti Report.

20230428_190515.jpg
20230428_190537.jpg

20230428_190557.jpg

It came framed with a glass front, unfortunately the glass was broken in the shipping box. To be honest it wasn't packaged very well.

I took it out of the frame and have contacted Marti about the issue.
that Elite package is US$ 300.00 with a glass frame I would like it if they could just send a pdf so I can print it with my thermal printer with high-quality photo paper and a laminator, I can find my own glass frame to use would be much cheaper. will they do it?

• Sponsors (?)

If you buy all the ite
that Elite package is US$ 300.00 with a glass frame I would like it if they could just send a pdf so I can print it with my thermal printer with high-quality photo paper and a laminator, I can find my own glass frame to use would be much cheaper. will they do it?

You would just order the three reports separately.

Deluxe report : $55
Personal stats report: $80
Window sticker: $60.

$195 total and I think you just get a pdf these days. When I did my deluxe report they mailed me a hard copy only. When I did my personal stats report a year or so ago, I got a pdf only. I would just ask them what file format they will send.

Reactions: 1 users
If you buy all the ite

$195 total and I think you just get a pdf these days. When I did my deluxe report they mailed me a hard copy only. When I did my personal stats report a year or so ago, I got a pdf only. I would just ask them what file format they will send.
When I read the instructions on their website the other day it said if you wanted it in printed form, Check the correct box.....

If you buy all the ite

Does that also include the door sticker?

If you buy all the ite

For model years 1987-1997 we are only making window stickers for US sold vehicles. We are NOT currently making window stickers for vehicles sold in Canada or vehicles exported out of the US. :(