Requesting HID photos please!

Alright with a few threads that went unanswered I made a hasty choice and bought a one piece projector headlight that I found new on eBay for uber cheap.. like almost stole it compared to the prices I seen.. anyways I have been doing some research and it seems everyone that hates the one pieces go with the am smokes and hids.. anyone have night pictures of their correctly aimed lights at night.. this will be invaluable to me.. as I'm most likely going to resell the one pieces and get smoked headlights.. I just wanna know what to expect.. trust me.. I know all about retro fitting fx-4s into our housing and doing it correctly... But I would like a bit cheaper solution to my problems..

Also.. anyone ever heard of depo brand one piece projectors? I know their also meant for halogen bulbs.. but if they did suck... Maybe I could get them retro fitted cheaper since they already have projectors in em.. or maybe they would look decent with 6ks... Any pictures or help is appreciated... I've been at this since last Thursday and all I have its some headlights I won't be using.. I'd rather make a decision before I'm 40...

• Sponsors (?)