Roush Residue

SyberSaint

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2000
San Antonio, Texas
Hello Crew,

I have only owned my Saleen since the end of December, so I am still a little Green. With the rain and weather we have had here in San Antonio, I had not been able to wash my car for about 3 weeks or so. I washed it today and noticed a residue all over the back part of the bumper, wing, and the tail pipe tips. The tips were coated up so bad, I had to literally use a strong cleaner to get them clean. I also notice the inside of tip, is really black. There is also a strong odor while I am near the back of the car. Do you think that the Saleen is running rich? Any help is appreciated ...

Thank you,
Dale in San Antonio

• Sponsors (?)

Hello Crew,

I have only owned my Saleen since the end of December, so I am still a little Green. With the rain and wheather we have had here in San Antonio, I had not been able to wash my car for about 3 weeks or so. I washed it today and noticed a residue all over the back part of the bumper, wing, and the tail pipe tips. The tips were coated up so bad, I had to literally use a strong cleaner to get them clean. I also notice the inside of tip, is really black. There is also a strong odor while I am near the back of the car. Do you think that the Saleen is running rich? Any help is appreciated ...

Thank you,
Dale in San Antonio

It could be running rich, my tips get black too. But I did alot of mods to my car. I need to get mine retuned.