RJMinjectiontech

KyleEBK

Jan 27, 2008
I ordered a 3g alternator harness from this place and it was supposed to get here march 25th never got here though, I did some chekcing in on it and apparently he ahsnt even sent the package yet

My 3g is already in the car but i need this harness asap, any other place slel the harness? or what size connectors do i need to hook the wires up without a plug?

• Sponsors (?)

What harness did you buy? The regulator plug? If so, you can get them from myriad online sources (Latemodel Resto, et al). You might be able to get one from a local parts store too.

Good luck.

Save your money. See Stangnet 3G install sticky http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=646825
Alternator wiring. Everything you need to know about the wiring is there.

attachment.php

Starter solenoid wiring
Connect the fused 4 gauge wire to the alternator and the battery side of the starter solenoid.
attachment.php

I need the plugs that it has on it, my alternator is 3 wire configuration(old school)
but anyway i ordered them from later model restoration gona try to get a refund from rjm they didnt evens end it yet

would be nice to know how to make the plug 5.0 droptop

Ahh. I just made the main power wire and ground wire.

You can get a plug off a 94+ stang or any one that has 3g at the junkyards.

I ordered the small harness with the Plug on it, it was cheap enough to not bother with trying to gather up anything to make it, plus it has the Yellow Jumper Wire in place.