• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

Ron Paul!

  • Thread starter Thread starter the98stang
  • Start date Start date Sep 12, 2007
  • 1
  • 2
Next
1 of 2 Next Last

the98stang

Active Member
Aug 12, 2005
2,408
0
47
Clovis, CA
Sep 12, 2007
#1
  • Sep 12, 2007
  • #1
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Guys, this is the best damn candidate I have seen EVER. Check out the site.
 

Mike97gt

it doe snot
Founding Member
Jan 26, 1999
10,633
7
89
the people's republic of massachusetts
Sep 12, 2007
#2
  • Sep 12, 2007
  • #2
the98stang said:
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Guys, this is the best damn candidate I have seen EVER. Check out the site.
Click to expand...

Agreed! I wish he had a better chance at getting the republican nomination.
 

the98stang

Active Member
Aug 12, 2005
2,408
0
47
Clovis, CA
Sep 12, 2007
#3
  • Sep 12, 2007
  • #3
Honestly if you think about it, our country is veering toward socialism and communism. This is not the way the founding fathers wanted the constitution to be interpreted. The government is controlling TOO many things in our lives. Taxes especially. Most people don't realize how much power the IRS has over us.
 
K

Kilgore Trout

Fried or Broiled ?
10 Year Member
Mar 30, 2005
4,749
95
134
Sep 12, 2007
#4
  • Sep 12, 2007
  • #4
the98stang said:
Honestly if you think about it, our country is veering toward socialism and communism.
Click to expand...
that's funny and sad at the same time...
 

LI98GTStang

Founding Member
Jun 22, 2000
1,715
0
36
L.I., NY
Sep 12, 2007
#5
  • Sep 12, 2007
  • #5
I've seen him on G4 TV, some of the debates and he impressed me very much. Wish he was going to be the rep. nominee, but doesn't look it's going to be that way.
 

Wolvrin704

Member
Apr 17, 2007
120
0
17
Milford, OH
Sep 12, 2007
#6
  • Sep 12, 2007
  • #6
To be honest I hadn't heard of him before now. He does represent most of my ideals about gov't so I would be willing to support him.
 

StangYellow

Founding Member
Sep 11, 2002
1,052
1
39
Sep 12, 2007
#7
  • Sep 12, 2007
  • #7
Im with you on this one! He has had my vote for months now..... only 1 year left!
 

the98stang

Active Member
Aug 12, 2005
2,408
0
47
Clovis, CA
Sep 12, 2007
#8
  • Sep 12, 2007
  • #8
ya...unfortunetly so many things can happen between now and election time....I only hope the Republicans get more candidates like Ron Paul.....
 

mity2

I like Pro3 and all I got was this crappy CT.
Jul 24, 2003
2,872
3
48
StateCollege PA
Sep 12, 2007
#9
  • Sep 12, 2007
  • #9
Yep. See my sig
Ron Paul

And

View attachment 363441 View attachment 363443
 
K

Kilgore Trout

Fried or Broiled ?
10 Year Member
Mar 30, 2005
4,749
95
134
Sep 12, 2007
#10
  • Sep 12, 2007
  • #10
I absolutely like Ron Paul and I fully intended to vote for him for president in 1988. However, I did not get registered properly or something... I was young and too stewpid to cast my VOTE Do not make my mistake if it is your first election be sure and start out voting every time you possibly can

As for Hillary the Republicans are campaigning for her just as much as the Democrats. Why? Because they would love to go up against Hillary she would be a slam dunk. Every Republican on every talk show lately says her name over and over again. This is intentional free advertising for the opponent they would choose to run against. Do not let that happen. That would be 28 years running of a bu$h or a Clinton in the White House. That ain't right.
 

the98stang

Active Member
Aug 12, 2005
2,408
0
47
Clovis, CA
Sep 12, 2007
#11
  • Sep 12, 2007
  • #11
mity2 said:
Yep. See my sig
Ron Paul

And

View attachment 363413 View attachment 363415
Click to expand...

LMFAO....I think if Hillary becomes president, I'll commit suicide
 

mity2

I like Pro3 and all I got was this crappy CT.
Jul 24, 2003
2,872
3
48
StateCollege PA
Sep 12, 2007
#12
  • Sep 12, 2007
  • #12
No chit.
If she becomes president, I'll move to Canada... Can't be worse then US under Hillary
 

mransr

Founding Member
Nov 3, 2000
1,188
36
98
Riverside, SoCal
Sep 12, 2007
#13
  • Sep 12, 2007
  • #13
I don't know...he seems way too rational to be President

I'm pretty sure you have to be either an extremist or a dim bulb to be President these days
 

the98stang

Active Member
Aug 12, 2005
2,408
0
47
Clovis, CA
Sep 12, 2007
#14
  • Sep 12, 2007
  • #14
mity2 said:
No chit.
If she becomes president, I'll move to Canada... Can't be worse then US under Hillary
Click to expand...


You could buy a FATTY mansion up there too ...US currency>Canadian currency
 
K

Kilgore Trout

Fried or Broiled ?
10 Year Member
Mar 30, 2005
4,749
95
134
Sep 12, 2007
#15
  • Sep 12, 2007
  • #15
the98stang said:


You could buy a FATTY mansion up there too ...US currency>Canadian currency
Click to expand...
The difference in the values of those two currencies today is approx 3 cents. They are pretty much equal. The Euro has hit a record high against the US dollar as well.
 

the98stang

Active Member
Aug 12, 2005
2,408
0
47
Clovis, CA
Sep 12, 2007
#16
  • Sep 12, 2007
  • #16
Kilgore Trout said:
The difference in the values of those two currencies today is approx 3 cents. They are pretty much equal. The Euro has hit a record high against the US dollar as well.
Click to expand...

Damn, I remember a few years ago when Canadian money was worth half of the US Dollar....
 

DTNODYA

Member
Dec 15, 2005
831
1
16
Sep 12, 2007
#17
  • Sep 12, 2007
  • #17
So far, he's got my vote!
 
C

CENTENNIALSTANG

Member
Apr 15, 2005
0
0
16
Houston
Sep 12, 2007
#18
  • Sep 12, 2007
  • #18
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296404,00.html
 

the98stang

Active Member
Aug 12, 2005
2,408
0
47
Clovis, CA
Sep 13, 2007
#19
  • Sep 13, 2007
  • #19
CENTENNIALSTANG said:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296404,00.html
Click to expand...

O'Reilly is a complete dick head. He was rude and made unnecessary comments. If he let Ron speak, he would have been owned in the debate. I agree with Ron 100%. Get the troops the HELL out of Iraq. Stop wasting money. Stop trying to make a worthless country democratic.
 
C

CENTENNIALSTANG

Member
Apr 15, 2005
0
0
16
Houston
Sep 14, 2007
#20
  • Sep 14, 2007
  • #20
the98stang said:
O'Reilly is a complete dick head. He was rude and made unnecessary comments. If he let Ron speak, he would have been owned in the debate. I agree with Ron 100%. Get the troops the HELL out of Iraq. Stop wasting money. Stop trying to make a worthless country democratic.
Click to expand...

I agree I wouldnt mind any republican canidate, if I was in charge my strategy would work well. Carpet bomb everything, uncondional surrender. I pray hillary or muslim obama wont get the House. But I think we need to have success in Iraq for many reasons. Failure will be alot worse than having our brothers in the military pass away at least they have a fighting chance unlike the 9/11 victims. But its still Bushs fault were stuck there, but we need to win what we started.

Or look like the french
 
  • 1
  • 2
Next
1 of 2 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Electrical Defrost switch ignition?
  • Teen'93stang5.0
  • May 16, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
9
Views
221
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jun 3, 2026
Teen'93stang5.0
Electrical Ron Francis Headlight / Alternator Harness
  • dan50
  • Apr 30, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
0
Views
280
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Apr 30, 2026
dan50
L
SN95 Interior / Exterior Color Combinations - were some not possible?
  • lparsons42
  • Aug 29, 2025
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
579
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 2, 2025
Mustang5L5
Car vibrating
  • Creomod
  • Dec 8, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
3
Views
244
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Dec 9, 2025
AeroCoupe
B
97 GT with 03 explorer Eddie Bauer edition 4.6l
  • basbill73
  • May 10, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
111
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- May 11, 2026
squeak93
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?