http://www.ronpaul2008.com/
Guys, this is the best damn candidate I have seen EVER. Check out the site.
Guys, this is the best damn candidate I have seen EVER. Check out the site.
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/
Guys, this is the best damn candidate I have seen EVER. Check out the site.![]()
Honestly if you think about it, our country is veering toward socialism and communism.
that's funny and sad at the same time... 


No chit.
If she becomes president, I'll move to Canada... Can't be worse then US under Hillary
...US currency>Canadian currencyThe difference in the values of those two currencies today is approx 3 cents. They are pretty much equal. The Euro has hit a record high against the US dollar as well.![]()
You could buy a FATTY mansion up there too...US currency>Canadian currency
The difference in the values of those two currencies today is approx 3 cents. They are pretty much equal. The Euro has hit a record high against the US dollar as well.
O'Reilly is a complete dick head. He was rude and made unnecessary comments. If he let Ron speak, he would have been owned in the debate. I agree with Ron 100%. Get the troops the HELL out of Iraq. Stop wasting money. Stop trying to make a worthless country democratic.
