Ron Paul!

I agree I wouldnt mind any republican canidate, if I was in charge my strategy would work well. Carpet bomb everything, uncondional surrender. I pray hillary or muslim obama wont get the House. But I think we need to have success in Iraq for many reasons. Failure will be alot worse than having our brothers in the military pass away at least they have a fighting chance unlike the 9/11 victims. But its still Bushs fault were stuck there, but we need to win what we started.

Or look like the french :flag:


i agree....which is why i cant find myself to support ron paul...his whole "tuck tail and run" scheme is stupid....troops die...so you can just run and hide? screw that...finish the job we started
 
i agree....which is why i cant find myself to support ron paul...his whole "tuck tail and run" scheme is stupid....troops die...so you can just run and hide? screw that...finish the job we started


While I like to see our boys(and gals) pull out of there, I don't agree with "Tuck tail and run" either.

with danger of sounding like gunho, I think we should have used tactics that worked in the past - full scale invasion with total carpet bombing. Total Annihilation - Then rebuilt contry after that. Worked for Germany and Japan. And I think to certain extent, Japanese were more fanatic then Iraqies...


man do I sound like low educated hillbillie:flag:
 
Leaving Iraq wouldn't be considered "tuck tail and run". It would be the smart thing to do. We are just policing a country that is YEARS from democracy. Maybe 100 years. The war is pulling our economy into massive debt. If you think about it, every country must fail to succeed. For example, the Articles of Confederation failed in the US first, before the US constitution was made. Iraq needs to deal with their own problems. We're just getting in the way.

I do agree on the carpet bombing, but Bush was an idiot and decided to gradually move into the war. If we had went full force from day one, the war would have been over with in a year.