S-197 V6 Moderation

tylers65

I've got your tool right here!
Jan 7, 2001
Tacoma, WA
I am not going to waste time with talking about what happened and when it happened. We all are grown ups and we all know what happened that resulted in the resignation of your former moderator.

That being said, I will be resuming the role of the primary moderator to this forum.

I welcome one and all to post freely to this forum so long as it is within the boundaries of the posted rules.

In the past, members of this site have come from other forums and taken pot shots at the V6 owners. Because they have been long standing members, they have been let off the hook with a warning and a slap on the wrist.

For those members... This is your 1 and only warning. I do not care if you have been here since the day the site launched and you have 15,000 posts to your name. If you come in here bashing the V6 forums and/or its members, you will be banned. That goes for a couple of other moderators from other forums within this site. If I see you in here abusing your power, your abilities as a moderator will be stripped and you will suffer an involuntary 30 day vacation from this site.

I will be searching for assistant mods for this forum as the need arises. Until then, I will ask the members here to help me where they can by reporting posts to me via PM that are in violation of the posted rules and the extra rules I have outlined here.

Thank you all and happy posting!

• Sponsors (?)

Lsredy2kstang has been added to this forum as a moderator.

Lsredy2kstang comes to us to from the other V6 forum with experience in dealing with the same situations that have plagued this forum.

Welcome aboard Lsredy2kstang and thanks for the help!

Thanks guy, I have only a few rules that are in the other V6 thread. No street racing threads and abide by the rules that are set forth when you aggreed too when signing up for StangNet. Tyler is the mod in this forum, but with that I have the power that he does. I am here to assist him, i do not know much about the newer mustangs but I am willing to learn about anything! So lets get to know one another and have fun modding our cars!

My name is Travis, I am a Firefighter/Paramedic, hence the no Street racing threads and I have a 2000 Modded to the gills v6 with a good 14.1 1/4 et at 98 mph on a 75 shot of nitrous which is soon to be bumped to 100 shot!

I am currently doing a sat radio install and a RPM window switch with and FPSS. So needless to say my car has no passenger seat, no radio, no radio trim and no rear deck. I will post some pics up soon!

Thanks for having me Tyler,

Travis P

Lsredy2kstang said:
Thanks guy, I have only a few rules that are in the other V6 thread. No street racing threads and abide by the rules that are set forth when you aggreed too when signing up for StangNet. Tyler is the mod in this forum, but with that I have the power that he does. I am here to assist him, i do not know much about the newer mustangs but I am willing to learn about anything! So lets get to know one another and have fun modding our cars!

My name is Travis, I am a Firefighter/Paramedic, hence the no Street racing threads and I have a 2000 Modded to the gills v6 with a good 14.1 1/4 et at 98 mph on a 75 shot of nitrous which is soon to be bumped to 100 shot!

I am currently doing a sat radio install and a RPM window switch with and FPSS. So needless to say my car has no passenger seat, no radio, no radio trim and no rear deck. I will post some pics up soon!

Travis P

Thank you.. and Welcome!!!

Lsredy2kstang said:

Travis P

Yes, welcome! And I would love to see pics of your Stang!