S.D. dudes, The Q ?

• Sponsors (?)

SonicBlue2v03GT said:
Thats good news :D

What wheel are you using in the meantime?
I am using the busted one, I talked to Bruce and the techs at JBA and they felt it was ok to drive for a week on the wheel, and tomorrow I am going to strap some DR's on before the dyno run so that I'll have peace of mind when its being run up.

Johns89lx said:
Bill,

You should also see a nice hp gain from a custom chip. I gained 23rwhp with mine along with some peace of mind regarding a/f ratios across the power band. I was always worried that my FMU or BTM might go south at some point and lean out the engine.

Yeah, I know.
The way my car is et up right now it is running fat/safe so I'm sure I am leaving plenty of hp on the table.
John, what size injectors and fuel pump do you run?

L8 MUSL said:
Yeah, I know.
The way my car is et up right now it is running fat/safe so I'm sure I am leaving plenty of hp on the table.
John, what size injectors and fuel pump do you run?

Bill:

I've running 30# injectors with a 255gph Walbro pump in the tank (no external pump). Have a great time at the Q tonite! Watch out for the ricers. See you all tomorrow morning. :)

John

1990StangLX said:
i had a great time. and next time I want to race too! i wonder if they allow barbeques there..we could do a bbq deal where we race and then eat or something...

That's a good question, Do a tailgate party :shrug:
Next time I'm going to get there early (before 6:00) and be waiting for the gates to open so that I can get some runs in and then hang (tailgate) and watch.
The next race dates are July 9th, 23rd, and 30th.
All Friday nights.

L8 MUSL said:
That's a good question, Do a tailgate party :shrug:
Next time I'm going to get there early (before 6:00) and be waiting for the gates to open so that I can get some runs in and then hang (tailgate) and watch.
The next race dates are July 9th, 23rd, and 30th.
All Friday nights.
Hmm..well should we try to make it another gathering or just have it as BYOF?

awesome JJ..even if we have to bring pre-cooked food, like subway or Pat & Oscar's, it can still be a lot of fun to tailgate down there. since its a friday too, those of us who want to can go to a bar after for a beer or something.

1990StangLX said:
awesome JJ..even if we have to bring pre-cooked food, like subway or Pat & Oscar's, it can still be a lot of fun to tailgate down there. since its a friday too, those of us who want to can go to a bar after for a beer or something.

Solid idea about the afterwards beer too :D . I will try to Call and then ill post about it.

BTW you are talking to the guy with made the winning bid on eBay for a set of those 18X9 and 18X10 Bullitt Replicas on Saturday. :banana: :banana:

Found out today, probably will be another month or two before i afford those dang tires :rolleyes:

SonicBlue2v03GT said:
Solid idea about the afterwards beer too :D . I will try to Call and then ill post about it.

BTW you are talking to the guy with made the winning bid on eBay for a set of those 18X9 and 18X10 Bullitt Replicas on Saturday. :banana: :banana:

Found out today, probably will be another month or two before i afford those dang tires :rolleyes:
:rlaugh: when you are ready, check out the discount tire down on mission gorge road and talk to garret grosch (sp). thats where JBA recommended I go when I needed a tire for my GT.