S197 Mustang gift ideas under $200

bigcat

start with the upper hole, and if more traction is
May 1, 2005
7200 feet
anyone have suggestions? parts cost only, labor not included. paint need not be included either, since i can do that myself. :D

help me out! :SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

anyone have suggestions? parts cost only, labor not included. paint need not be included either, since i can do that myself. :D

help me out! :SNSign:

Agent47 mirrors - you can sand and color match - much nicer than the stock truck mirrors
IMG_0389.jpg

Granatelli Line Locks (The gold anodized solenoids in the pic)
IMG_0363.jpg

Hurst Sidewinder shift ball for the line locks
IMG_6401.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0389.jpg
    IMG_0389.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0363.jpg
    IMG_0363.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_6401.jpg
    IMG_6401.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 53
Performance? Styling?

either one. my car has no show right now, its all go! well, except for the custom carbon fiber shifter boot and console lid i had made a while back.

klaw, line locks are a good idea, however, i would prefer any brand other than granatelli, no offense. :nice: may have santa get the set that darkfire installed from PMP/jegs.

agent 47 mirrirs are a must do for S197s, IMO. only problem is that they are just over the $200 limit :( also, sonce my car is black, the flat black would not be bad. it would match the rest of the trim until it could be painted later. good idea!

klaw, line locks are a good idea, however, i would prefer any brand other than granatelli, no offense. :nice: may have santa get the set that darkfire installed from PMP/jegs.

The line lock "kit" is two solenoids, four steel braided brake lines, and a cheap switch with long leads. I looked at a Hurst solenoid and it looked identical (other than color) to the GMS ones. I'm betting that all the solenoids are sourced from the same supplier. It's hard to screw up brake lines and I didn't use the GMS switch so not too worried about GMS on this one. Took forever to get here though - it was backordered last summer for almost two months.

Line locks are really nice to have - especially with a manual trans. The gold anodized solenoids add a little color and interest under the hood too. At shows I get a lot of people wondering what they are. I've seen more than a few guys pointing at the solenoids and whispering to their buddy, "he's got a supercharger - and nitrous too!" :rolleyes:

Steeda has some decent looking dress up stuff for the interior. MGW Also has some goodies for the interior. Shorty antenna also looks good on our cars.

The line lock "kit" is two solenoids, four steel braided brake lines, and a cheap switch with long leads. I looked at a Hurst solenoid and it looked identical (other than color) to the GMS ones. I'm betting that all the solenoids are sourced from the same supplier. It's hard to screw up brake lines and I didn't use the GMS switch so not too worried about GMS on this one. Took forever to get here though - it was backordered last summer for almost two months.

Line locks are really nice to have - especially with a manual trans. The gold anodized solenoids add a little color and interest under the hood too. At shows I get a lot of people wondering what they are. I've seen more than a few guys pointing at the solenoids and whispering to their buddy, "he's got a supercharger - and nitrous too!" :rolleyes:

How does that nitrous/ linelock kit work for you? lol

i started thinking of some ideas....

ebay GT500 spoiler, delete plates, rear end girdle/cover, & sequential signals to name a few. lets keep adding items for those looking for a last minute gift idea.

flush mount shr quarter window louvers
honey comb tail panel
cdc chin spoiler
hood pins
lift kit for hood
caliper paint
skinnies for the front. 89$ jegs 15x4 with a 3/8 spacer.
4.10s for your 8.8
shift light
bsm stripes.
black out covers for lights
center fog light grill
side scoops
HID kit [think it was 229]