saddly leaving the mustangs...

well I'm trying to sell my car since I can't part it out. the ad just placed today and I had one good call on it already. I'm selling my baby :( , I've put in so much work, time, and money making it "good" and then making it "better". well I just need to get my self a car that will turn on when I walk out the door everytime. but later I plan on coming back with hopefully a SVO, TC, or GT.
oh well hre is the ad I placed:
1991 ford Mustang e-mail for vin Currant red notch, with a 2.3L turbo frm 87turbocoupe, 5spd, motor needs work, selling as a parts car. for questions email/call, ask for Matt. $750obo

I'll probaby still be lurking the boards and giving my 2 cents were I can and even were I shouldn't :owned:

• Sponsors (?)

I would like to find a TC cuz usually they are found cheap around me any where from 450+ for good condition 87-88tc's. but of course thats usually when you aren't looking to buy one or you don't have the money :rolleyes: . I want something cheap to insure, good gas mileage would be great, bea able to lug a couple of car seats around and somethign I can go get things in... but put simply... a cheap good running car that starts whenever I want it to beacuase thats what I need. I will get a "fun" car later :D

silver pony said:
I would like to find a TC cuz usually they are found cheap around me any where from 450+ for good condition 87-88tc's. but of course thats usually when you aren't looking to buy one or you don't have the money :rolleyes: . I want something cheap to insure, good gas mileage would be great, bea able to lug a couple of car seats around and somethign I can go get things in... but put simply... a cheap good running car that starts whenever I want it to beacuase thats what I need. I will get a "fun" car later :D

well a geo gets good gas mileage...spend 250 on it, and the 500$ on a wetshot...best of both worlds ;o)

I was thinking about trading my car for a Jeep Grandwagoneer.. We get alot of snow here so i was definatly considering it. But i love my car too much... well ill keep telling myself that untill we get alot of snow, or it breaks down.. LOL