Saleen Heat Extractor Hood

• Sponsors (?)

I'm sure theres a few other companies out there. But the only company I'd ever trust is Cervinis at www.cervinis.com. I've installed many of their hoods and bodykits on mustangs at the shop I work at and know they have the best quality. The hood your looking for is $519 I beleive there and has a finished underside to it and comes with the grilles. I don't know if i'd take a chance with fitment issues trusting another company.

Yeah Cervinis is the best. I didnt know they made the hood though. Thanks!

*Edit* I was looking at their site and their extractor hood looks different than the Saleen version. Their version has a more squared opening whereas the Saleen style has a tapered opening.

Thats the Harwood Formula hood... I have it on my 94.. Love the hood... similar to the Saleen but it has a 3in cowl...only downsides to the hood are it comes "trim to fit" and is not a true bolt on, and the heat extractors need to be cut out for them to be functional... Took 3 hours for a pro body shop to fit my hood... FYI, its a great hood though.. looks nice, and the finish is outstanding...

my heat extractor is made by kaenan. heres a pic:

stang.jpg