Roush saleen rear bumper question?

immersion

Jun 16, 2004
How do I go from the first picture to the second one? I'm getting the saleen bumper for my 94-98 mustang that looks just like the first picture. How do I get it to look like the one in picture two? Can I have someone cut it out then get the center exhaust peice? Sorry I don't know that much when it comes to cars. Thxs

Pic 1
3.jpg

Pic 2
2.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I can't see the pics but there is no such thing as a center exhaust for the 94-98 Saleen rear bumper. If there was I would have it for sure. That's not to say that someone could make one for you.
There is an aftermarket company who makes the Saleen style body kit for the 94-98 body style cars that has the 99-04 look. I'm not sure if they offer a center exhaust piece. That company advertises on e-bay often and the model car is white. Never seen the kit in person.
If you are talented with a dremel tool you may be able to cut out a center section and you can purchase the Chicane center exhaust from Joe at Chicane. IMHO Joe's center exhaust looks better than the S281E center exhaust that comes on the factory cars.