Saleen rear bumper

Well, my car got hit the other day in a parking lot and the front bumper got cracked a little. This was actually a blessing in disguise, because the front bumper is chipped up REALLY bad. Well, there is a local guy selling a brand new Saleen front bumper, and side skirts for $225, so I looked them over and am going up this weekend to pick them up. I have always had a weak spot for the Saleens, always loved them. First question, has anyone seen a mustang with a Saleen front bumper and side skirts, but with a stock GT rear bumper? I will have to run it like this for a few weeks until I can get paid again to get a rear bumper. Also, where should I get the rear bumper? All help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jake

• Sponsors (?)

But damn those prices are crazy.. I knew they did had it BEFORE I put that on here. It's the real deal but thats crazy I think. Try ebay I would say or Mr. Body Kit maybe.

FYI.....If you research mr bodykit and for the most part all of the discount saleen part replica suppliers the parts are all usually ok except the rear bumper. There is alot of people complaining about sag, even when reinforcing it.

on another note, I bet the car would look really nice with the front bumper and not the rear. I'd say if you're going to run around like that I'd leave the side skirts off too.