Saw a 2010 Camaro on the road today

lazerred02

Nov 19, 2004
FT Stewart, GA
Just saw a 2010 Camaro (Bright Red) driving around town here in Battle Creek Michigan, funny thing is that we are in a snow storm right now. Anyone else seen these driving around? I did not think they even hit the dealers until the fall?

• Sponsors (?)

I seen one at Epcot last weekend in the test track ride. It was blue with black rims and was behind glass so you could not touch or sit in it. Not really my thing, I think the last few years of the SS was a better looking car.

It's not my thing either, I don't like the looks of them at all. I was just surprised to see one, especially on a day where it was snowing all day long.

There can't be that many out there yet. My company makes the starter for it and so far to my knowledge we've only made 200 pcs and that was 2 months ago. Since then we've not made any although I think we may be making a few(maybe 1000) in March.

yeah...i've seen 3 or 4 of them over here in novi. one even came into my shop for a flat tire repair. they really are a sweet ride. they are just so dang heavy. the interior is sweet!! my friend is #4 in line at the local dealership to get one when they arrive. i am a little jealous.....can't lie. :(

I'm not into it either. In fact all the new muscle cars arent doing it for me. Too fat and heavy.
I dont like the 05+ stang, or the camaro. The challenger is ok looking but its a boat.

I'll keep the stang forever, but I'm going to be buying lighter, sportier cars in future. Solid rear axles can suck my balls too.:)