saw it drive away

old_blue

15 Year Member
Nov 3, 2003
sadly I saw my fox drive away yesterday morning. I had never rode in the passenger seat or see the car driven off by anyone else until yesterday. Kinda weird as well. I thought it always looked great with the way it sat and found it looked even better driving on the rode.... if that makes sense.

The money will probably go to a procharger for my 01 and some other minor upgrades.

farewell old blue

• Sponsors (?)

:bang: i know the feeling i had to get rid of my 95 f150 i loved the truck ext cab short box 351w 6" lift 35" bfg mud terrains i get so sad every time i think about it but i had to get a truck that i could fit a car seat in the back of so i traded it in at a dealership in another town like almost an hour away i thought if i dont see it it wont bother me.....someone from around here bought it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so it cruises around my town:nonono: i wish i could talk to them to see what they paid for it because he low balled me so bad it wasnt funny but i was in a spot i had to get rid of that and get a new vehicle so i did it.

lol yeah that was my last thought when i sold my 93 gt a while back it was like "damn, i knew that lthing sat nice but.....DAMN" kind of a farewell slap in the face from your stang for selling it lol.

a guy from tuscon bought it so I dont plan on seeing it too much. I gave him a really good deal and held it for him for two weeks. Never thought the day woiuld come. When I took the title out of the manilla envelope it was surreal. just hit me that I was signing the title over to someone else..... I am sure I will enjoy the new though. Just sucks when I open the garage door and it isnt there anymore

one time my dad was driving my mustang and i thought it was cool. the car sounded totally different when u watch it drive from a distance. i like watching it, i doubt i would tho if i were to be selling it tho

No way will I EVER watch my baby drive away in the hands of a stranger. The thought just, well, PISSES ME OFF. I was beside myself when it was just 30 minutes away sitting in my parents yard.

If it makes you feel any better old blue got me home safely man. It was actually a very pleasant ride. My daughter also loves the car, and I am happy as can be to be "back in the saddle" again. I'll keep you updated on the progress bro, and thanks again for the great ride!

Jacob

If it makes you feel any better old blue got me home safely man. It was actually a very pleasant ride. My daughter also loves the car, and I am happy as can be to be "back in the saddle" again. I'll keep you updated on the progress bro, and thanks again for the great ride!

Jacob

So you bought old blue's car? Why does that strangely make me feel better? Cause its still in the Stangnet family probably. Yes, I know, I'm wierd. :(

Congrats on buying my car's twin. LOLL :nice:

I'm not sure if these pictures are going to work or not, but I tried to get some up. Jon is a great guy to deal with. He has 110% integrity and is a very trustworthy man.
DSC00787.jpg

DSC00783.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00787.jpg
    DSC00787.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC00783.jpg
    DSC00783.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 42