Say Hello To My New Mustang

RubyRedStang

Apr 22, 2016
I got my V6 Convertible two weeks ago and have been having a lot of fun with it. This is my first Mustang, a 2016 that I've been searching for a while now. It took me a while to decide to go with a 2016, at first I was thinking about a 2014, but the more I looked at them, the more I liked the new body style better. I was also thinking of saving more money going with a 2014, but now that I have the 2016, I'm happy I went with it. Probably the only regret is that the V6 does not have the premium package available. I wanted heated leather seats, but had to settle for the cloth seats. What are my options for going with leather seats. I'm not familiar with the Mustang aftermarket, so maybe somebody can point me in the right direction. If I do get aftermarket seats, I would like them to have power controls and for them to be heated.

• Sponsors (?)

Stang1.jpg

Thanks.

Right now the only upgrade I would consider are leather seats. Heated and cooled leather would be ideal. Later on though I would consider a cold air intake, and then perhaps an exhaust.

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat, 2016 V6 black convertible base. I really enjoy it. I too want to add heated seats. Then change into a new cat-back system, after air intake and when it comes close to end of warranty a tune. I'm also going to put a new tire/wheel package although I do like the stock 18" rims I have now.