Score!! " pics of score inside"

woodyy24

Mar 30, 2005
illinois
got em for $200. centerline auto drags. and yes thats my old lady polishing them :nice:

100_0534.jpg

Attachments

• 100_0534.jpg
    100_0534.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 41
  • Sponsors (?)

Nice and old school....if the ones i had were deep dish like that and skinnies in the front i'd probably still have them today. I really hated those F'in rivets though. I was planning on drilling them out and putting some nice stainless/polished allen head screws in their place so i could take them out for polishing the rim, so i wouldn't have to polish around each one.

When I bought my T, the guy had them on there, I couldnt wait to get them off. Worst wheels ever. i know people that cant get $100 for them. Worst wheel for a fox ever. Just be careful when driving. A good friend of mine lost his brakes because theres no way to cool the brakes with them wheels, hows air gettin in there with no openings.. just a thought.... still an ugly wheel. :D

Nice and old school....if the ones i had were deep dish like that and skinnies in the front i'd probably still have them today. I really hated those F'in rivets though. I was planning on drilling them out and putting some nice stainless/polished allen head screws in their place so i could take them out for polishing the rim, so i wouldn't have to polish around each one.

definately old school. and yah those rivets are a pain in the arse to polish around. i want to get one of those mothers powerballs. i bet it would make polishing a LOT easier.