sct tune help please !!!!!

browning_1

Mar 30, 2009
columbus, ohio
ok i just got my new brenspeed tune and im trying to put my car back to stock, it is taking forever i mean like a half hour and it still says unlocking vehicle please wait? what do i do, sct has **** ass customer service ive been on the phone waiting forever. and brenspeed is closed?

• Sponsors (?)

now the sct guy said to turn the key off and try again and i did and it returned back to stock and now it says low fuel, tire sensor error, and all the check engine light is on, wtf i even tried to reload my 93 tune and it did the same thing, sct has the worst customer service in the world

1. Make sure you have a good connection from the tuner to the car and that none of the pins in either connector is bent where it wouldn't be making a connection.
2. I know this sounds crazy, but close the door, and turn everthing off, radio, heater, etc.
3. Try wiggling the cable where it comes out of the tuner and try wiggling the wire where it goes to the connector on the car.
4. Check the connections at your computer and make sure that all are connected properly.
5. If these items fail, disconnect the battery for 15 mins and re-try.

I have only had one circumstance where I had problems with uploading a tune. For some reason it wouldn't take, after it tried loading for a while. I ended up doing steps 1 - 3 and became successful. To this day I do not know what actually happened, but a poor connection, especially if it's on your CAN wires (Communication Area Network) can produce problems like this. This would be a twisted pair of wires that provides the path for the computers to talk to each other. I'm not sure if these cars specifically have a CAN, but the machines that I help people repair on a daily basis do, and 9 time out of 10, it's something simple.

Good Luck!