SCT TUNER HELP! NEEDED

nitrous408

Jun 2, 2005
WELL I JUST GOT THE e kit from rpm outlet..the tuner comes with a disc. ok what i need to do ? does the tuner already have the pulley tune in it ,or do i have to upload it ? iam not real good at computers but the scanner has a usb port ,but not like my computer has? what to do .:shrug: i got the 2.76 pulley,c/l inlet tube.kipt k/n ,big idler pulley,plugs,abufab single blade and plemun , belt,and sct tuner ,is this a good combo? i alreay got off rode x pipe and borla stinger exhast?

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry I run the Predator. You can't get any assistance from the people who you bought it from? That's 95% of the sale these days when it comes to the handheld tuners.... Good support is worth the extra money that's why I always recommend RWTD for both SCT & Predator tuners.

U.M.

Uncle Meat said:
Sorry I run the Predator. You can't get any assistance from the people who you bought it from? That's 95% of the sale these days when it comes to the handheld tuners.... Good support is worth the extra money that's why I always recommend RWTD for both SCT & Predator tuners.

U.M.
rpm outlet is closed have to try monday.even sct is closed .:bang: i might be driving to miss., to get tuned