SD Stangers, Lets do some racing/tailgating at the Q soon...

• Sponsors (?)

Ok I'll bring:
1 case coke
2 Big bags of chips
2 bags of cookies
1 tasty side dish...any suggestions?

As of now my car won't be running because I haven't had time to clean the MAF sensor. I need to jack the car up, get under there into the fender, pull the MAF off and then clean it and reinstall it. Should take an hour knowing me :rolleyes:

Halcyon_Dolour said:
I wont be able to make it. :( I just got in to work (tinting took forever). So, I'll probably get off at 8 and head up to Escondido to do some work on my car before the trek up to mammoth

That's too bad.
But have fun in the Sierras! and watch out for radar and CHP planes.
We'll see you on the 7th right?

Alrighty folks...just talked to a very nice lady at the race legal place. She said we could possibly tailgate in the pit area, or off in the spectator parking lot. Our choice. Bill, if you read this (I will call your cell later) The lady said we could pretty much pull in the tech lanes and then unload out coolers, stuff, etc. when we see people or whatever. I think that would be the best bet, since we wont lose out spots in line, and its not like it moves so damn fast we wouldnt have time to unload. :flag:

Lady said, gates actually open at 5 and racing starts at 6. So I plan on being there at 5 or shortly thereafter and look for people showing up. I figure we can just play it by ear as far as finding out tailgating spot etc. Let me know if anyone has any further thoughts. I think we are about all set :banana:

JJ, I can try and find you guys in the tech lane and then drive over to the spectator area, near where we were last time, and set stuff up. granted if there are more people who won't be racing, just watching, i could use their help too.

1990StangLX said:
JJ, I can try and find you guys in the tech lane and then drive over to the spectator area, near where we were last time, and set stuff up. granted if there are more people who won't be racing, just watching, i could use their help too.

Right on Beau! Thanks man. Im gonna go wash up my baby, I will check back here before I load up and go :flag: