SD Stangers, Lets do some racing/tailgating at the Q soon...

• Sponsors (?)

SCORPION said:
not sure if I am racing or not.....need the money to get parts off of Pierre's gt vert. But I'll at least come down to watch.

You should cruise down Jason. Last time we went was my first, and I just watched. It was fun seeing Fred, and Bill make a couple of passes. And this time we are going to try and all meet at a spot and do some BBQ'n or bring some eats along and hang out. Im looking forward to it :nice:

Well guys; Hello

Been away for a while and just found out about the 30th., How early are we going down at the Q?
I need to get there early, the Wife and I are going out of town Saturday early AM (Wedding Anniversary) for you noisy guys........... but I think I can swing it? Let me know...... :nice:

M8KMDAY said:
Well guys; Hello

Been away for a while and just found out about the 30th., How early are we going down at the Q?
I need to get there early, the Wife and I are going out of town Saturday early AM (Wedding Anniversary) for you noisy guys........... but I think I can swing it? Let me know...... :nice:

Its probably perfect for you then Pierre. The gates open at 6 pm, and I know that me and Bill are going to try and be there right then. Last time we were there it got real packed by 8 or 9. So my plan is to get there right before 6 and make a couple of passes, then gather with everybody, and do some tailgating and talking/b.s.ing. The event closes at midnight, but you could head out early, and still have plenty O' time to hang out :nice:

Hey guy's,
I just got off the phone with my Bro, and a bunch of his Super Coupe Club guy's are going to be there Friday night and are planing to tail gate as well.
So, maybe we can combine the two and have one big Ford love fest. My Bro will be coming also.

Pierre, are you bringing the wife? because I think mine and Mike's (her sister) might come.
Also, are you going to use those DR's ? or slicks? :D
Are you running the black car?

I just got through spending the whole friggin day hiding my wires in the fenderwell! What a PITA, it did clean up the engine bay alot.
Watch out, the next thing you know I'll be polishing crap!

Halcyon_Dolour said:
PHB, SFC's & T/A Cover. :banana:

dayumm. Your car will be on rails after that, if its not already <-- I would imagine your car already handles pretty damn good :hail2:

Hoping I can get some Bilstein's and MM CC's by the end of summer, if all goes according to plan. :nice:

You should try to make it, even if you arent gonna race or show up until after 8. I had fun the last time I went down there. :flag:

Bill that would be great, the more the merrier IMO. We are gonna have to think of a food plan thats for sure :D The donga need food!

Beau, have you talked to Josh about this recently? That would be sweet if he shows up. Maybe he could bring that vid camera. Not too mention his car is F'in sick. My friend L.D. bought his old flowmaster OG 40's and his car sounds alot better than the quiet as a church mouse stock exhaust.

I recently took a night video with the Cybershot, just playin around, and nu-uh. it aint happenin at night. Video wise anyways.