Secret revealed... (teaser pic)

• Sponsors (?)

its always the guys like him with cheveybbc as his email that want to trade these things. You know it has a full cobra interior, minus everything plastic.

ohh and just in case you were wondering, No clutch needed

Mike, you just ruined my day. Thanks! :(

Haha, just kidding. That sucks though. It's really weird seeing someone else with that car. Blood, sweat and tears in someone else's driveway. I also really wish the description of the car was correct. :mad: Can someone on here please buy it and take care of it???

I probably would have bought it from you that time but you had already taken a deposit from someone :p I always LOVED the interior and I am thinking about eventually doing it to my notch (minus the back seats) I got MINT grey interior in mine but black with 03 Cobra seats is better :nice:

I think someone should tell mr. Chevybbc that it doesn't have "cams", and ask him what exacty "full autometer gauges" are.

And I definitly wouldn't buy a vehicle from someone who admits he doesn't use the clutch

Bassani Mid-Length for the headers. My uncle put down 446 rwhp and 581 rwtq. The only at Delk performance that put down those torque numbers. No one could touch him with Long Tubes if you are looking torque wise. He had a tune and the rest of the exhaust as well as pullies too. All the guys at Delk claim it was the Mid-Length.

I'm jealous though. Good luck!

Thanks for the tip man! Longtubes are at the top of my list!

I probably would have bought it from you that time but you had already taken a deposit from someone :p I always LOVED the interior and I am thinking about eventually doing it to my notch (minus the back seats) I got MINT grey interior in mine but black with 03 Cobra seats is better :nice:

Ahh yes, That would have been awesome if you would have bought it. At least I'd have known it was taken care of and treated correctly.

The new GT is bad@$$, but u should've kept the notch Chris....

:stupid: I do love this new GT though.

thats a sweet notch!

i know how it feels to see something you put so much into get treaded like a $5 whore on a friday night.

Thanks man, yeah it sucks for sure, haha.

I think someone should tell mr. Chevybbc that it doesn't have "cams", and ask him what exacty "full autometer gauges" are.

And I definitly wouldn't buy a vehicle from someone who admits he doesn't use the clutch

He's talking about the Florida 5.0 gauge cluster I put in the car with all the Autometer gauges. And I hope he means the car has Comp Cams 1.6 roller rockers, because it has a custom grind cam in it from Camshaft Innovations. :mad:

Haha if it makes you any less pissed, I'd rather have the GT with the termi motor. It's just sad that stupid people get ahold of nice things like the notch...

Nice bro!! I haven't been on SN lately, so otherwise I would have been on the 1st page posting up. So you got rid of that pretty notch??? You'll miss it! LOL. No, you prolly won't now that you basically have a Terminator. If that thing ran 11.20@124MPH spinning, then there is no need for a Whipple, because you'll just spin more! LOL. Nice find bro...