SEEKING MEMBER FEEDBACK ON VIDEO FORUM

Jenns01TA

Mar 31, 2005
http://gt500.drive9.com/~snforums/forumdisplay.php?f=224

Good Morning Everyone,

We would like your feedback and comment on our Video (Moving Pictures) Forum.

In an effort to ensure we are developing and operating a website that meets the needs and goals of the owners, staff, sponsors and members, we would like your feedback and comment on this forum.

Are you aware we have the video sub-forum and if so, do you consider this forum user-friendly and a place you would frequent and post in?

We are developing protocol and procedures on how to handle video and moving pictures and would like your feedback before we solidify our strategic plans and operating procedures.

Thank you for your time and comment. You are welcome to PM the staff or post your comment/feedback here.

Jenn
:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

Anything you say Jenn

Jenn, i haven't even looked yet, but whatever you touch turns to GOLD!!! This forum for our s197 was getting so slow and boring and magically when you came back it is hopping again. I don't know how you did it but thanks, this is my outlet and you saved me from the menaugtness of the regular world by coming back. Now i can go check out the video forum. You ROCK

dmaxstang said:
Jenn, i haven't even looked yet, but whatever you touch turns to GOLD!!! This forum for our s197 was getting so slow and boring and magically when you came back it is hopping again. I don't know how you did it but thanks, this is my outlet and you saved me from the menaugtness of the regular world by coming back. Now i can go check out the video forum. You ROCK

Thank you dmax. I try. :nice:

Uncle Meat said:
You mean you didn't get the nudie pics? :D

U.M.

ROFLMAO :rlaugh: John - :Zip2:

Jenns05Stang said:
In an effort to ensure we are developing and operating a website that meets the needs and goals of the owners, staff, sponsors and members, we would like your feedback and comment on this forum.

There will not be any fingerprinting will there?

Jenns05Stang said:
Are you aware we have the video sub-forum and if so, do you consider this forum user-friendly and a place you would frequent and post in?

Yes // Yes // No

Jenns05Stang said:
Thank you for your time and comment(s). You are welcome to PM the staff or post your comment/feedback here.

Edit-a-midded

srothfuss said:
There will not be any fingerprinting will there?

Yes // Yes // No

Edit-a-midded

Why would I want to edit my parenthetical plurality of the word "comment"(s)? :shrug:

Thank you for your comments Mr. Fuss. :nice: No fingerprinting..... Just cavity searches... You game? :rlaugh:

~J~

GT89Mustang said:
Its as user friendly as any of the other fourms. Though I think its in a bad place since I barely remember its there. I also think its unecessary, there werent that many videos being posted before in the regular fourms to create a problem.

Agreed, GT89. What does not get noticed is usually not used. :nice:

Thank you for commenting. Duly noted. :hail2: