Seeking pics of Tungsten Grey with Stripes?

• Sponsors (?)

Tungsten Grey with black stripes

Wow, ha ha. I'm looking at buying a GT right now, and the one I'm looking at is a 5 speed Tungsten Grey with Black stripes. I think it's one of the best looking stangs out there period. I think if it were an automatic I would've bought it already, just because the autos in the new '06 seem very sporty yet smooth. My car would be a daily driver, and I'm trying to decide if a stick will get old after 6 years or not.

If I buy it I'll be sure to post pics, don't worry!!! :D

it wont... period. the 5 speed is really easy to use. i mean the clutch is driver friendly

fyi this is my first manual car, actually first car period, and i love the manual. and i suck at driving stick ill admitt that. but the manual gives you alot of room to (suck) and still drive fine. its just loud enough to let you know when to shift and when launching, but not too loud to annoy you... but its up to you.. i have a tungsten and i thought about stripes, but i would want them painted and thats just too much mullah. if i were getting vinyls i would get charcol or black to provide some contrast

grey with stripes up to bat

how about this one?????

2005Eleanor.jpg

Attachments

• 2005Eleanor.jpg
    2005Eleanor.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 123