sell fox for 03-04 cobra

• Sponsors (?)

Why don't you get another old bronco so I could come over and drive it?

Build the notch.

I would love another Bronco there was nothing like driving around with the top off those old girls....Joe, and Allen, and Johnny the good old days.......

I wish I could build the notch....but thats got to wait to I an done with school.....with work and school I have little to no time for anything else right now....but after this semester that will change for a little while cause I only need one more summer class and one in the fall and I will be done with my masters......I cant wait I have had enough of this program its time to move on to something else now......

Serious though you should come check the new (old) pad out and have a few beers soon......

I would love another Bronco there was nothing like driving around with the top off those old girls....Joe, and Allen, and Johnny the good old days.......

I wish I could build the notch....but thats got to wait to I an done with school.....with work and school I have little to no time for anything else right now....but after this semester that will change for a little while cause I only need one more summer class and one in the fall and I will be done with my masters......I cant wait I have had enough of this program its time to move on to something else now......

Serious though you should come check the new (old) pad out and have a few beers soon......

There's nothing like hammering the gas five feet before a stop sign only to lock up the brakes at the last second possible.

why don't you get a bike man? I've got the old-school 77 Honda 750.

0-60 in 4 flat and 12.50's in the 1/4 are slow by today's super bike standards but for a cruiser it's fun riding, plus I only have about 500 total in a reliable bike. On another note, I cruised with my Dad this summer and the ol-shafty(Suzuki gs1100) will pull on my bike.

You can pick up an early 1980's bike for less than a grand so if you lay it down or get tired of it, it really isn't any loss. It's a low investment for a meantime toy, especially seeing that you are still doing school.

I've got wide open riding out by me pal; ride for hours in corn country.

ok

I've had plenty of fox's ( 32 to be exact) :)
1 03 lightinging
04 Mach 1
04 GTO
05 SRT 4 ACR

and I always end up with a fox again I got lucky last week I picked up a 93 notch 5 speed bone stock with all the original stuff on it w/50K miles 1 owner , interior is mint no one ever sat in the back and maybe a few times in the passenger seat
this a one will be a keeper
not sure on keeping it stock tough

KEEP the fox especially a clean one there harder and harder to find

138621.jpg

138622.jpg

138625.jpg

138628.jpg