Sell or Part out?

I will be getting rid of the stang here shortly to get a bike. I am looking to get thte most money out of it, it has some minor problems which are described in my cardomain page. Which would be more beneficial? It would make a great project car, for the street/strip. Help!

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

I cant believe you wanna sell that, it has to be one of the best looking 4 eyes on this site. Personally I would leave it all together, who wants to see their hard work taken apart? How much are you asking just for the hell of it?

I was reading though your mods list and from what is sounded like you finished the rear end? Did you take it all back out or is the info at the bottom of the first page accurate (Trialer wheels, etc. etc.)? If you tore it all out then why? At any rate I dont like 4-eyes but that one looks great. If I had the extra cash i would think about it (With a complete rear that is). Got any HP estimates? Looks like the motor is mostly stock? :nice:

You should have no problem getting $4k for that but your nutz for selling it!

If you were even remotely close to me, you would have it sold already and it would be sitting in my driveway.

Cliff :)

The rear end will be finished before i sell it. Four lug axles, and the drum brakes with the lines will be put back into it. Then a set of four lug wheels not sure of what type, will be put on it. The only interior in the car is the front drivers seat. before i got the car it ran low 13's high 12's, that was before the aluminum heads, aluminum roller rockers, the holley 750, full mac exhaust, MSD distributor and wires and the K&N 4" filter. I will put some pics on my cardomain, page 3 right now of what the car looked like shortly after i got it. It also needs a little body work where the new 2 5/8 Autometer Ultralite Fuel Pressure gauge sits, because the hole was cut a little to big.

You guys are making me not want to sell it and get a bike anyway.
Soooooooooooooooooooooo...
I dont know yet!!

wow thats a beautiful car man....i would never sell it if i were you...youll never be able to replace it with 4k...forget about selling it how could you even think about parting it....dont do it....:nice:

i agree

dont sell it man, that thing is gorgeous. 4 eyes are hawsum. id have gotten one if i had the chance to get a efi one, but damn that car makes me not care, carb lets go!! nice car, vote: keep it + get bike.:SNSign:

Got the new drums and shoes. The rear brakes will be done this weekend. Going to get my spoiler fixed, since i have no third brake light, someone sat something heavy on my spoiler and cracked it. Going to have the car repainted then proably going to sell it.

The more and more i bought the parts to start putting the pony together to sell it, the more i felt i couldnt. So now i am buying more parts, looking for plenty of parts, planning some big projects, 331 stroker, supercharger?? and many more. Thanks for the help.