Expired Selling 1968 Mustang Coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan Whistler

Jan 4, 2015
Selling my 1968 Ford Mustang Coupe. Need to sell cause my wife and I have two young sons now and no time to enjoy it. It's garage kept and is started once a day and driven through out the neighborhood weekly to keep the cob webs off. If you have any questions or offers feel free to email me at any time of the day. Im located in Oceanside, CA and based on Camp Pendleton.

Description: runs good, new starter, new alternator, new edelbroch air filter, new headlights ( sylvania halogen), new electric voltage regulator ( bwd), Road hugger tires (unknown miles on tires), after market rims (unknown brand), and aftermarket steering wheel (unknown brand), not original paint job its now painted forest green, needs a little TLC body is solid, engine and transmission are solid. The engine is a inline 6 200 C.I. with a automatic transmission.

I've got $12,000 into the car total and I'm up for offers so the price isnt firm. If you think you have an offer don't be afraid to contact me.

Thanks,

My email is [email protected]

Attachments

• IMAG0569.jpg
    IMAG0569.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 357
  • IMAG0577.jpg
    IMAG0577.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 367
  • IMAG0578_BURST001.jpg
    IMAG0578_BURST001.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_7558.JPG
    IMG_7558.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG_7561.JPG
    IMG_7561.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 337
  • IMG_7562.JPG
    IMG_7562.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 353
  • IMG_7563.JPG
    IMG_7563.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 370
  • Sponsors (?)

Selling my 1968 Ford Mustang Coupe. Need to sell cause my wife and I have two young sons now and no time to enjoy it. It's garage kept and is started once a day and driven through out the neighborhood weekly to keep the cob webs off. If you have any questions or offers feel free to email me at any time of the day. Im located in Oceanside, CA and based on Camp Pendleton.

Description: runs good, new starter, new alternator, new edelbroch air filter, new headlights ( sylvania halogen), new electric voltage regulator ( bwd), Road hugger tires (unknown miles on tires), after market rims (unknown brand), and aftermarket steering wheel (unknown brand), not original paint job its now painted forest green, needs a little TLC body is solid, engine and transmission are solid. The engine is a inline 6 200 C.I. with a automatic transmission.

I've got $12,000 into the car total and I'm up for offers so the price isnt firm. If you think you have an offer don't be afraid to contact me.

Thanks,

My email is [email protected]

When you have the chance, pop on down to Albertos in the valley and have a carne asada burreto. Describe in full detail! I love those things. :drool:

Good luck with your sale! :)

Noobz

Status
Not open for further replies.