serp belt rubbing together need help!!

I have all 86-93 front drives on my 94 cobra and i just install the a/c eliminator and moved the power steering pump up and i tried routing my belt 2 dif ways one way it was a pain to get on an 85inch belt so i unbolted the top bolt on the ps pump and loosened the bottom one and let it come down then put the belt on and then pulled the ps pump back up and bolted it in and yet the belt still touched over the water pump pulley and the tens pulley what is going on here i need some help lol with the ac pump on the belt didnt touch but now it does i racked my brain and could not figure out wtf is going on any helpful ideas or something i could be doing wrong

• Sponsors (?)

Unbolt the tensioner, and redrill the stationary pin hole rotated around so your tensoner is mounted higher, this will allow you to have a gap between the waterpump pulley and tensioner with out it rubbing. I do this all the time....

well i did what u said and put a knew hole for the pin and i think i might of mad it a lil to big of a gap now cuz it barely hits my tensor but the belt to begin with is tight as hell but it does hit not much tho do you think that will be ok

You need to remove the smog eliminator pulley and drill a new hole in the aluminum block about an inch or higher if you can. This will move the smog pulley up and the belt will run higher above the water pump. You will probably need a longer belt. I have the cobra water pump pulley, stock power steering pulley, FMS A/C eliminator, and 6G alternator and I had to use an 83.5 inch belt. Autozone part #4060835. This is a Goodyear Gatorback belt and costs $23.99.