• Mustang Forums
  • Mustang Sound & Shine All

Setup question

  • Thread starter Thread starter mineralgray01gt
  • Start date Start date Aug 12, 2005
M

mineralgray01gt

New Member
Jul 23, 2005
32
0
0
French Settlement, Louisiana
Aug 12, 2005
#1
  • Aug 12, 2005
  • #1
I have 2 10" kicker comp cvr subwoofers. I have my punch 700s amp mounted on the back of my back seat. I have the subs in 2 single truck boxes, how do yall think it will sound? The boxes are built specifically for my subs from kicker. I saw one guy on a website with a mustang with a single 10 in a truck box in the trunk. I want my sound back but I dont want to take up the trunk doing it. And how could I get the boxes to stop moving in my trunk? How to mount them inside the trunk?
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

S
Stereo snakes nest; what am I missing?
  • Scott_S
  • Aug 29, 2025
  • Mustang Sound & Shine All
Replies
3
Views
433
Mustang Sound & Shine All Sep 24, 2025
Scott_S
S
Radio, Speaker Upgrades
  • TripleYellow
  • Apr 24, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
186
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Apr 24, 2026
TripleYellow
A
need help and advise
  • amps1956
  • Oct 14, 2025
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
16
Views
822
Other Auto Tech Oct 21, 2025
Mcmahst
9
RECEIVED OFFER TO BY MY 92 LX CONVERTIBLE
  • 92StangGirl
  • Mar 23, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
2
Views
271
What is it Worth?!?!? Mar 23, 2026
General karthief
S
Fox Another try for the European guy to get his first Fox
  • Schargedfox
  • Aug 3, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
10
Views
314
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 4, 2026
DadLife0724
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • Mustang Sound & Shine All
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?