Shes Finally Home *New Pics*

• Sponsors (?)

It might not be, I don't know and I never thought to ask.

I know what you mean about playing dumb. When I went to leave last night a guy in a 01 Camaro followed me out. He was talking to me earlier about what my car was making and how his Camaro was making around 420rwhp. Well we hit a light and went to take off and at about 30 he hit it and pulled about a half a car on me. I smashed the pedal, spun a little, and about 2 secs later I was hitting the breaks at 90 with a solid 4 car lead on him. I don't think he knew what the hell happened. LOL

This was with a passener and full tank of gas in my car.

I don't know, I'm afraid if I lower it its going to hook even worse. If any thing I might do some racing suspension.

I dunno what your budget is like, but u can still hook with your car lowered. I know a guy out here running 10's, & cutting 1.4 60 ft's with cut stock springs in the rear, & 18" DR's in an SN95. If anything a tubular K member with coilovers in front, sfc's, some good lower control arms, & better shocks & struts will help out alot & then just cut like a coil off of your stock rear springs. Or just get some mild Eibach pro kit springs, shocks & struts, SFC's & lower control arms. Although the car is awesome as it is, being even mildly lowered would make it look even better.

just in case anyone is wondering about cut stock springs, its not bad at all as long as you have good shocks & struts. Hell, even Chip Foose does it all the time. Even with the ridiculous amouts of money I have to put into the suspension on my Mach, I am running cut stock 97 Cobra springs in the rear. They honestly feel better than the Pro Kits & the super sports I have peviously ran in the rear....They will be in there until I can finally get these rear coilovers installed....

I don't think so but I'm not sure. I talked to Paul about it and alot of things changed. It was only supposed to be a 3000 and I found out it was a 3200 thats in it.

What's in the TC doesn't define what stall it is, a lot of it is based on what car it's in. My TC in your car would be less than my current 3200 - even after heads/cams on my car it will be less than the 3200 is was. You should really know if your car has a lockup TC or not.

Most people decide on a stall based on where their peak tq is, mine is at low rpm's cuz of NPI heads. So my TC is made for my car to be a 3200, that same TC after heads/cams push the peak tq up in rpm's becomes less of a stall due to the widening gap between the stall rating (based on flash rating) and peak torque.

I dunno what your budget is like, but u can still hook with your car lowered. I know a guy out here running 10's, & cutting 1.4 60 ft's with cut stock springs in the rear, & 18" DR's in an SN95. If anything a tubular K member with coilovers in front, sfc's, some good lower control arms, & better shocks & struts will help out alot & then just cut like a coil off of your stock rear springs. Or just get some mild Eibach pro kit springs, shocks & struts, SFC's & lower control arms. Although the car is awesome as it is, being even mildly lowered would make it look even better.

Maybe some FRPP B srpings which are progressive helping launches

Thanks for the compliments guys! I can finally say I’m happy with the car, it looks good and finally runs good.

For anyone local I’ll be at Halls pretty much every weekend from now on if you want to take a closer look at her and just shoot the sh**.

I had no idea you were so close to me. I live in Warsaw. We fequent Hall's during the summer only downside is there's never any parking for me when I get there.:nonono:

I had no idea you were so close to me. I live in Warsaw. We fequent Hall's during the summer only downside is there's never any parking for me when I get there.:nonono:

Yep I live in Avilla and have some relatives in Warsaw.

I know what you mean about Halls. I got there at 9 and no one was there so a friend and I went to grab a bite to eat and went back to halls and it was packed. :mad: I ended up grabbing a spot in the back but still had quite a few people stop and take a look at the car.