Shock decisions?

kfellers

Mar 31, 2005
What's my best bet for street/strip (mostly street) shocks all the way around. Overall, I'm more interested in the drag aspect of the whole thing.

I'm considering the Lakewood 70/30 for the front or the Strange 10 ways. If I go with the Lakewood 70/30, will I still be able to do some decent cornering or will it become a pig?

As for the rear I believe 50/50 is the way to go but how much will the rear shocks affect cornering?
Thanks in advance.

• Sponsors (?)

I just started a whole thread on this stuff. Search my name and you'll find it. Anyway go with 10 ways. You can adjust 90/10 for the track and then bump it down to 60/40 or 70/30 for the street. Can't beat it for $69 each. And then you can just get lakewood 50/50s outback or STRANGE all the way around just to say you have strange at all fours. That's just what I'm doing. I've never done suspension of any kind before so by all means don't take this as gospel. Just my ideas and what I'm going with.

I think he was mistaking the rear non-adjustable for the front adjustable. If not, as soon as he spills the beans there will be a mad rush for that website!