Should I buy these tires?

Rasikajay

Nov 26, 2009
Herndon, VA
Hi everyone, I might buy 4 used falken rt615's for $300. The guy said they were on his evo and that they have about 70% tread left. They reason why I am buying used tires is becuase money is really tight now and I need some good tires so I can pass inspection. Should I buy them?

dsc0341d.jpg

dsc0340o.jpg

dsc0339.jpg

dsc0338c.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Those look a little bald to me......These are $69 each on sale Yokohama AVS ES100

+1 for tirerack. ive ordered a few sets from them and had a smooth and fast transaction. i agree with slammedGT = $69 for a NEW tire, thats hard to beat!

also consider the sumitomo htrz tires @ $71 per tire. these will probably wear a little better than the yokohamas. i had these sumi's on my 95 for many miles and had excellent luck out of them. great tire for the money.

Sumitomo HTR Z

+1 for tirerack. ive ordered a few sets from them and had a smooth and fast transaction. i agree with slammedGT = $69 for a NEW tires, thats hard to beat!

also consider the sumitomo htrz tires @ $71 per tire. these will probably wear a little better than the yokohamas. i had these sumi's on my 95 for many miles and had excellent luck out of them. great tire for the money.

Sumitomo HTR Z

$325.82 for 4 sumitomos shipped to YOUR zip code !