show me your upper intakes

Not the greatest pic, but this is the C&L. I'd go snap a new one for you, but my batteries are dead.

pins_002.jpg
 
bottlebobh said:
Check out www.hiperformancesolutions.com. New intake in the works!

Yeah, GinoGT, I was shocked to hear that too, but I am sceptical. Did you ck out their website? Although their name states it, they don't seem to be in the 'high performance solutions' business. What kind of R&D have they performed to create this 'new' manifold? It appears to me to just be, more or less, a aluminum copy of the OEM plastic manifold. :shrug:
 
twogts4us said:
Yeah, GinoGT, I was shocked to hear that too, but I am sceptical. Did you ck out their website? Although their name states it, they don't seem to be in the 'high performance solutions' business. What kind of R&D have they performed to create this 'new' manifold? It appears to me to just be, more or less, a aluminum copy of the OEM plastic manifold. :shrug:

Probably the same or similar design, but it's probably ported or something vs. the stock intake. Big :nice: for blown or nitrous guys so they don't have to worry about the intake manifold exploding.
 
DarkHorse02GT said:
Yah prolly just a cheap solution for that... looks exactly like the stock intake.

But there should be some power gain over stock. Even if there isn't, you could get it extrude honed, and probably still come out cheaper than the cost of a Bullitt intake swap, or Fox Lake intake.
 
1990StangLX said:
hmmmm..you got a big black device on top of your intake..u sure that isn't blocking anything? I think you should send it to me so I can check it out for ya.. :D

hey beau, i have a favor to ask. You have the FIPK correct? can you tell me if you fell a difference with and without it on your car? I basically have the same bolt ons as you and i'm wondering if the FIPK is worth it. If you can please. thanks

-john
 
KaPPaBaLL said:
hey beau, i have a favor to ask. You have the FIPK correct? can you tell me if you fell a difference with and without it on your car? I basically have the same bolt ons as you and i'm wondering if the FIPK is worth it. If you can please. thanks

-john
done :)