signs that you have had a S%(#$* day

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan218

In just 10 years, I'll be old enough to drive!!!!
Dec 28, 2005
columbus ohio
ok well to sum up my Sunday it has sucked...

i got up early to get a few things done today.. here is going to be a breif summary of my day.

get in my car start it up and pull out of my drive way and then realize its time to go get some gas..so i fill up FULL TANK (remember this it will come back towards the end) so im driving down the highway and BOOM instant flat tire which sling shot me into the fast lane ( i was in the far right lane cruising along ) and then pulled the wheel to the right to avoid the broke down car in the fast lane. being sideways at 70 is not fun when your heading straight for a big ass suv :( so i get that under control and pull over to the side of the road...put the spare on and drive to the nearest gas station..then patch the tire with the nail in it...ya it was damn 3 inch nail too! and then back on the way to Delaware.. were back on the highway and driving this time with us 3 in different lanes...( im in the middle lane ) when some dumb ass about 500 feet up cuts off a semi :eek: the results were less then pleasing luckily no body hit and other car but me i had to slam on the brakes which immeditaly locked up :fuss: so i stop about 4 feet behind a new mustang...(thanks god i didn't hit them) so this resulted in us sitting there for about 2 hours. At this time its 1 o'clock and we are hungry so we get on out way and pull into burger king. get some food and while were walking up i see a ****ing Chevy backing into my car :mad: put a small dent in the driver side rear 1/4 panel barley can see it but i was rather pissed....i told her not to worry about it because its in primer and it was a very small dent but very angry watching her talk on her cell phone and back into my car. :notnice: . At this point were about 5 miles from Delaware and about 10 mins from my buddys grandparents house..so were back on the highway and im leading us 3 and i turn into the left lane because it is our exit and im met by some flying rocks...hey whats another rock chip in the windshield. :shrug: . We get off at our exit and make a right hand turn. there's a cop 3 cars behind me so he was behind my buddy in his explore. He flashes his lights and wants him to pull over and since were all traveling together we all pull over into a parking lot while he is talking to him....not here comes the ****ty part...he give him a citation for a cracked windshield. then wants to see proof of insurance on my car...( ya it looks suspect in primer :shrug: ) so i play along and such and give it all over to him.....THEN he looks at my windshield and gose " that's illegal you know" and i go yes i know it just happened as we got off at our exit. ( 2 of them were there before but he didn't need to know that ) i tell him i am going to call my insurance company Monday and have a new windshield put in. he goes well till then this citation stands!!! gives me a ****ing $150 ticket for driving with a broken windshield!!!! :fuss: same ticket he gave my buddy :mad: so Now i have to get a new windshield put in within 30 days or pay a $150 fine :mad: SO we finally make it to his grandparents house...were here for about 5 hours and we all go to leave..here's the kicker, i got to start my car and it starts but runs like **** loping all over the place like it has a cam when you give it gas it dies :nonono: i happen to have my fuel pressure gauge with me and hook it up..8 psi while running :mad: so fuel pump is dieing...for the 3rd ****ing time!!!! now i still have a little over 1/4 a tank in my car :( so we drop the tank real quick. (luckily my buddy's grandpa had a garage with a lift that we we able to use, just had to push the car up to the garage about a 1/8 up his driveway and has all the tools we would need )..( im pretty quick at it now after doing it 3 times in the past 4 months ) getting the gas tank down with that much gas still left was a challenge though because on he way down it was sloshing all over the place we get the fuel pump out and head up to vatozone with my receipt and give the manager a ear full because of the 3rd pump i have got from them that has died after 2 months in the car...they replaced the pump ( ya that's like the best part of my day ) put it back in and the car fires right up and runs great...with the wins chill today it was in the negatives today. doing a fuel pump sucked ass but at least my 2 buddies were able to help me...so i finally make it home show my dad the ticket, he pissed im pissed and i end up leaving...but o thats not it to my **** days...driving down the road my car loses power steering. :nonono: damn belt snapped, so i get a new one and get to my buddy's house where i stay till about 7. then i come home and park the car....and im not touching it till Monday...now i have a interview Monday at 1pm. if this car dose not make it there I'm going to flip out :mad:

this day sucked ass.

and has been a very expensive day to-bout!

i would never wish a day like this on anyone, if ****ing sucked.

• Sponsors (?)

Damn, sorry to hear that man. Good news is it sounds like you've had your share of bad luck in one day so the rest of the year should be trouble free:nice:

"vatozone":rlaugh:

*cliff Notes version*

Ryan wakes up looks in mirror and realizes life sucks when your name is Ryan... day proceded as normal for him.

ok someone wanna explain? I stopped at "here is going to be a breif summary of my day." which was followed by 950 misspelled sentences. So I read no further.....

5.0Droptop
*cliff Notes version*

Ryan wakes up looks in mirror and realizes life sucks when your name is Ryan... day proceded as normal for him.

ok well to sum up my Sunday it has sucked...

i got up early to get a few things done today.. here is going to be a breif summary of my day.

get in my car start it up and pull out of my drive way and then realize its time to go get some gas..so i fill up FULL TANK (remember this it will come back towards the end) so im driving down the highway and BOOM instant flat tire which sling shot me into the fast lane ( i was in the far right lane cruising along ) and then pulled the wheel to the right to avoid the broke down car in the fast lane. being sideways at 70 is not fun when your heading straight for a big ass suv :( so i get that under control and pull over to the side of the road...put the spare on and drive to the nearest gas station..then patch the tire with the nail in it...ya it was damn 3 inch nail too! and then back on the way to Delaware.. were back on the highway and driving this time with us 3 in different lanes...( im in the middle lane ) when some dumb ass about 500 feet up cuts off a semi :eek: the results were less then pleasing luckily no body hit and other car but me i had to slam on the brakes which immeditaly locked up :fuss: so i stop about 4 feet behind a new mustang...(thanks god i didn't hit them) so this resulted in us sitting there for about 2 hours. At this time its 1 o'clock and we are hungry so we get on out way and pull into burger king. get some food and while were walking up i see a ****ing Chevy backing into my car :mad: put a small dent in the driver side rear 1/4 panel barley can see it but i was rather pissed....i told her not to worry about it because its in primer and it was a very small dent but very angry watching her talk on her cell phone and back into my car. :notnice: . At this point were about 5 miles from Delaware and about 10 mins from my buddys grandparents house..so were back on the highway and im leading us 3 and i turn into the left lane because it is our exit and im met by some flying rocks...hey whats another rock chip in the windshield. :shrug: . We get off at our exit and make a right hand turn. there's a cop 3 cars behind me so he was behind my buddy in his explore. He flashes his lights and wants him to pull over and since were all traveling together we all pull over into a parking lot while he is talking to him....not here comes the ****ty part...he give him a citation for a cracked windshield. then wants to see proof of insurance on my car...( ya it looks suspect in primer :shrug: ) so i play along and such and give it all over to him.....THEN he looks at my windshield and gose " that's illegal you know" and i go yes i know it just happened as we got off at our exit. ( 2 of them were there before but he didn't need to know that ) i tell him i am going to call my insurance company Monday and have a new windshield put in. he goes well till then this citation stands!!! gives me a ****ing $150 ticket for driving with a broken windshield!!!! :fuss: same ticket he gave my buddy :mad: so Now i have to get a new windshield put in within 30 days or pay a $150 fine :mad: SO we finally make it to his grandparents house...were here for about 5 hours and we all go to leave..here's the kicker, i got to start my car and it starts but runs like **** loping all over the place like it has a cam when you give it gas it dies :nonono: i happen to have my fuel pressure gauge with me and hook it up..8 psi while running :mad: so fuel pump is dieing...for the 3rd ****ing time!!!! now i still have a little over 1/4 a tank in my car :( so we drop the tank real quick. (luckily my buddy's grandpa had a garage with a lift that we we able to use, just had to push the car up to the garage about a 1/8 up his driveway and has all the tools we would need )..( im pretty quick at it now after doing it 3 times in the past 4 months ) getting the gas tank down with that much gas still left was a challenge though because on he way down it was sloshing all over the place we get the fuel pump out and head up to vatozone with my receipt and give the manager a ear full because of the 3rd pump i have got from them that has died after 2 months in the car...they replaced the pump ( ya that's like the best part of my day ) put it back in and the car fires right up and runs great...with the wins chill today it was in the negatives today. doing a fuel pump sucked ass but at least my 2 buddies were able to help me...so i finally make it home show my dad the ticket, he pissed im pissed and i end up leaving...but o thats not it to my **** days...driving down the road my car loses power steering. :nonono: damn belt snapped, so i get a new one and get to my buddy's house where i stay till about 7. then i come home and park the car....and im not touching it till Monday...now i have a interview Monday at 1pm. if this car dose not make it there I'm going to flip out :mad:

this day sucked ass.

and has been a very expensive day to-bout!

i would never wish a day like this on anyone, if ****ing sucked.

The sight of your post being riddled with smileys has made me LOL. :lol:

Ummm... you got a ticket. You said that i was dumb for getting a 16 dollar ticket. You drove a car with a broken windshield and got a ticket. You kid, are a dumbass. I thought you said you wouldn't get a ticket before you turned 18... lie...

Ummm... you got a ticket. You said that i was dumb for getting a 16 dollar ticket. You drove a car with a broken windshield and got a ticket. You kid, are a dumbass. I thought you said you wouldn't get a ticket before you turned 18... lie...

:jaw: :owned:

I feel it coming on...

Ohh yes its building..

Here it comesss...

:fairyfight: :fairyfight: :fairyfight: :fairyfight: :fairyfight: :fairyfight: :fairyfight: :fairyfight: :fairyfight: :fairyfight: :fairyfight: :fairyfight: :fairyfight: :fairyfight: :fairyfight: :fairyfight: :fairyfight: :fairyfight:

not a moving violation smart one...you lose... not a "ticket" either. its a citation that if not fixed i will be forced to pay..

and how is rock chip a broken windsheild.

here grey...if you have forgot...read your post.

http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=727764

Status
Not open for further replies.