Slight Buzzing Vibration when turning left...

Adam95GT

Aug 14, 2006
Burlington, NJ
I got my alignment done and this is still there its only when i turn left its like a little buzzing vibration on my clutch ped. and on my steering wheel/ acc ped. it wasnt there b4 i did the C&C plates and new tires... do you think its just the tread??? it was worse b4 i got the car aligned.... i got it aligned... they maxxed out possitive camber and im at -1.4 and -1.5 so i guess thats not 2 bad:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

I dont think so but thats what it feels like it makes a slight hum noise when im going strait or left but if i move the steering wheel 1 degree to the right its gone... maybe a balance issue??? i just got the tires mounted and balanced and a fresh alignment... :bang:

are you sure its not a bad wheel bearing. they will change noise depending on which way you are steering. ex. a bad LF(drivers side) bearing if bad would be louder if you make a hard right turn because this forces the weight onto the LF wheel bearing.

I got my alignment done and this is still there its only when i turn left its like a little buzzing vibration on my clutch ped. and on my steering wheel/ acc ped. it wasnt there b4 i did the C&C plates and new tires... do you think its just the tread??? it was worse b4 i got the car aligned.... i got it aligned... they maxxed out possitive camber and im at -1.4 and -1.5 so i guess thats not 2 bad:shrug:
That's a lot of negative camber. I would think that you want to be at -1.0 degree max. for very aggressive driving. I'm surprised that with the C&C plates you can't reduce the camber to that number