slp loudmouth and magnaflow catted x-pipe install

kfddakota

Jul 10, 2005
temple, texas
just installed said package this weekend and i must say i like it alot. I installed the loudmouth by itself this sunday due to time restraints and it went it really easy. Not as loud as i would of wanted it but still nice. The next day installed the x-pipe and still a straight forward install except for the forward o2 sensor. Afterwards all i can say is damn it sounds good and loud but not too loud or obnoxious. Havent been able to tell any improvement since i still havent gotten on it yet till i finish breaking it in since ive only had it a week. Also props to rpmoutlet for selling the combo for $599 and when i ordered it last wednesday it was at my doorstep the next day.

• Sponsors (?)

kfddakota said:
just installed said package this weekend and i must say i like it alot. I installed the loudmouth by itself this sunday due to time restraints and it went it really easy. Not as loud as i would of wanted it but still nice. The next day installed the x-pipe and still a straight forward install except for the forward o2 sensor. Afterwards all i can say is damn it sounds good and loud but not too loud or obnoxious. Havent been able to tell any improvement since i still havent gotten on it yet till i finish breaking it in since ive only had it a week. Also props to rpmoutlet for selling the combo for $599 and when i ordered it last wednesday it was at my doorstep the next day.

Do you have any sound clips???