DSCF0014.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF0014.JPG
    DSCF0014.JPG
    203.1 KB · Views: 44
mdjay said:
Well what the hell, I'll join in :)
DSCF0014.JPG

Not that there isn't enough to drool about in that engine bay that the average Joe wouldn't even notice, but that looks odd with just the one export brace on there. I'm sure there ain't much you can do about it shy of dumping the Paxton, and who in their right mine would choose that and one is better than none, but my head was tilting for a good 45 seconds or so trying to figure out what was not computing there.

Attachments

• DSCF0014.JPG
    DSCF0014.JPG
    203.1 KB · Views: 49
Pakrat said:
Not that there isn't enough to drool about in that engine bay that the average Joe wouldn't even notice, but that looks odd with just the one export brace on there. I'm sure there ain't much you can do about it shy of dumping the Paxton, and who in their right mine would choose that and one is better than none, but my head was tilting for a good 45 seconds or so trying to figure out what was not computing there.

Acutally, we ran it on the bottom of both the rear and shock tower plates. It under there you just can't see if from that angle.

Go to page 5 of this article and you can see what I mean...
http://www.mustangdepot.com/graphics/HCP1.pdf

brianj5600 said:
Jay, are those rivnuts across the top of your coe support? If so what for? And the 3 fluid containers on the drivers side firewall?

They are polished stainless button head allen head bolts.

The triple res. is JMC's front, rear brake master res. and hydraulic clutch res..

65mistress said:
Ok, this might be a silly question, but how do you de-wire the engine compartment, what do you do with all the wiring to hide it but still keep it functional?
I didnt have to lengthen anything,I just ran the harnes through the drivers side opening where the VR wiring come through and passed it through it a factory hole by the master cylinder and I moved the starter solenoid to the core support near the bottom.