Small mod...(my car is almost back to way it was prior to an accident

• Sponsors (?)

V_Eight said:
All it needs is a new hood and tint. :)

Ya i was thinking of new hood. But i don't want those raised hood(cowl hood i think is called?), ad y2k R hood(saw one at carlisle, and didn't care for it).

Thinking Heat extracter hood by Saleen, or even Shaker hood and shaker set up. Donno what yet.
And Tint.... my never ending search of tint shop that can give me some definitive answer as to what they gonna do with rear Dotmatrix, other then "... i think it'll be okay.."

mity2 said:
Ya i was thinking of new hood. But i don't want those raised hood(cowl hood i think is called?), ad y2k R hood(saw one at carlisle, and didn't care for it).

Thinking Heat extracter hood by Saleen, or even Shaker hood and shaker set up. Donno what yet.
And Tint.... my never ending search of tint shop that can give me some definitive answer as to what they gonna do with rear Dotmatrix, other then "... i think it'll be okay.."

My tint is perfect. This is the fourth mustang my shop has done, and seventh car all together. They put a strip of vinyl over the dot matrix. Looks flawless. :nice: