smoked lights from LRS

rbonella

Dec 15, 2008
@ home
Well I just recieved my smoked headlights from LRS yesterday and spent the evening installing them. The tops of my hands do not have skin anymore lol. Anyhow, the main rectangle lights have so much friggin rubber going around them I am having a hard time making them look clean. Are you guys trimming any of that rubber up top, and I have been trying to sandwich the rubber that goes vertically between the other two lights as well. Sorry no pics yet. The way I installed them was, corners first, "triangles" second, main center rectangles last. I need these to look clean and right now they look like a blind man installed them, I have to adjust them now too...they're pointing down way too much!

• Sponsors (?)

Last time I swapped out headlights and corner lights they went in fine...the problem was getting them to look right when aimed. Unfortunately, with fox lights, I have found that you kind of have to decide between either seeing at night or having your lights line up correctly.

That's what im finding out! Look straight, or see whats in front of you. Right now with them being the smoked version and being un-adjusted...it's rather hairy driving at night. I don't drive too much at night, but I am in the midwest with country highways and deer so I need the light to go down the road a good ways. Call me crazy, but I want to find a better way to adjust these lights without spending over 15 dollars on the adjustment tool from LRS!