sn95 front seats in foxbody

bigmike73

Nov 24, 2009
i am looking into getting a set of sn95 front seats for my 90 gt to replace my broken and worn stock seats. I know they are a direct bolt in an with a little rewiring the power seats will work but my problem is i heard they sit higher than the stock fox seats. i also heard that if you get the full power seats in the full down position they can be lower im 6'3" w/big legs so head clearance and leg clearance between the seat and steering could be an issue.also was wondering about bolting the fox seat rails to the sn95 seats and would that make them sit lower? so if someone could help me out that would be great:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

the manual rail on the seats will position them alot higher. dont even consider using them unless you transport midgets exclusively. the power track allows them to sit roughly at stock height i would say.

the stock fox rails do bolt on.

ok so i can use the stock fox rails on the passenger seat and the use the power sn95 rails on the drivers because it would be nice to have power on the drivers seat.

I am 6'5" and I have 01 GT seats in my 93 (along with the dash). I have just enough headroom with it full down and back. Your only issue might be the steering wheel. Since I have the 01 column, i have tilt and had to tilt it to get in the car. Seeing as you have an airbag car and no tilt, might be a problem

I'm 6'0" and I don't advise this swap. I bought a set of charcoal leather seats from a 2000 I think. Full power on the drivers side. My steering wheel doesn't tilt, and I hated the seats once I installed them. My knees hit the steering wheel, and my head rubbed on the ceiling. I tried bolting the fox seat bracket to the passenger seat, and that didn't help.

yea i think i will be ok with head room alls im worried about is the clearance im going to have between my legs and the steering wheel. Also whats a good price to pay for a set of power sn95 seats?

Got mine free...
IMG00056.jpg

what do you think?