Sn95 Rear Axle Swap Questions

Quick question since we are on topic here.. I have 04 cobra front brakes and 95 gt rear brakes.. Will a svo master, booster and prop valve work for me or will I need a different master? I have all this already so would be nice if I didn't have to buy something different.. Its going in an 85 Gt.

No. the SVO master won't work. Too big of a bore, you will end up with a stiff pedal. SVO booster is pretty much an 87+ booster.

With that combo, you pretty much want a 1" bore, which on a 1985, you might want to look into a 1985 lincoln town car MC which has a 1" bore.

For a booster, you might have to swap in a 93 cobra, or SN95 booster. All depends on your pedal feel preerence. If the pedal still seems stiff after the MC swap, you might need the booster.

SVO MC should only be used with SVO brakes. It's a big MC at 1 1/8" bore

• Sponsors (?)

Hmm, I prefer a stiffer pedal. I work at a large salvage yard so can get easy access to SN95 stuff. With the SVO master, how stiff are we talking lol. I had manual brakes on my 80 coupe and I loved that haha. Just curious how it will feel

Still as in two feet on the pedal unable to come close to lock-up stiff.

Even a 94-95 GT 1 1/16" MC would give you that feeling. I know because that's the combo I ran before swapping to the Cobra 1" MC.