So it turns out that the cop that wrote my ticket

• Sponsors (?)

:rlaugh: I think you guys are taking my comments the wrong way. I'm not saying he would get banned :D

I was just saying that personal insults could result in that :shrug: I guess it's difficult to see my point when just reading it.

D98GT FTL :(

:rlaugh: I think you guys are taking my comments the wrong way. I'm not saying he would get banned :D

I was just saying that personal insults could result in that :shrug: I guess it's difficult to see my point when just reading it.

D98GT FTL :(

:owned: himself. thats great :rlaugh:

but seriously. if you(Saleen311)did ship R3d what he bought from you, you should at least know how you shipped it. I call :bs: on him shipping it out.

Jesus Christ. UPS. He paid $55 shipped for the scoop. To package the scoop is was $13. To ship it was another $12. ITS ON THE WAY. Can you understand that? Honestly it really wasnt even worth the time to get it out of storage, take it off the hood and ship it all while working 80 hours a week and going out of town for the holidays. I just saw that someone wanted a scoop and I told him to name his price. I dont really care when it gets there to be honest but its coming. Chill out.

Oh and update. The cop says he'll take it easy on me.

Jesus Christ. UPS. He paid $55 shipped for the scoop. To package the scoop is was $13. To ship it was another $12. ITS ON THE WAY. Can you understand that? Honestly it really wasnt even worth the time to get it out of storage, take it off the hood and ship it all while working 80 hours a week and going out of town for the holidays. I just saw that someone wanted a scoop and I told him to name his price. I dont really care when it gets there to be honest but its coming. Chill out.

Oh and update. The cop says he'll take it easy on me.

Okay... $13 to pack it (your problem). $12 to ship it through UPS? Did you provide a tracking number? Cause if not it's still all hot air. It may have not been worth it to you to get it out of storage but you made the deal. He is expecting it as you have offered it. You made the deal now you have the money... don't give anymore vague answers or else you will be labeled on this and maybe other boards. We are all only as good as our word. $55 may be hard money to come by for him. And at a minimum, it's the principle of the issue. You're acting like it's no big deal and quite honestly, you come across as flippant (look it up). I'll bet everyone on here would side with him. This is no way to do business. At least communicate the details and not just, "it's on it's way...", and commit as a man as to what you are doing now that you have his money and he has nothing. You are sinking fast... :notnice:

Yea thats seriously bad buisness. If you sell something to someone, that get it to them as fast as you would want them to get a product to you.
Like said, $50 is alot for some people...and then waiting a month to send something and not answereing PMs is flat REDICULOUS.
If you dont have time to send things to people, then dont sell it....simple as that.

Also like said, we are as good as our word... And you will see down the line is that your word will make or break you. I know who I wont be buying from :D (sorry man, but it is wrong)

is one of my good friends next door neighbors and I have actually poker with a few times.

I never once looked at him while he was at the car because of the bright ass light. I wouldve recongized him and probably wouldve gotten off. I showed the ticket to my friend and he recognized the name and sure enough it was the same guy.

DUN DUN DUN

I hate them lights!! Suck you got a ticket tho!:notnice:

Thats the thing. He acts as if I was ignoring his PMs which is complete bull****. We've been through like 10 of them. And another thing, I didnt expect him to send the money that fast (it was like 3 weeks ago). It was pretty much instant. Good Job on his half but I just was not ready to get it out of storage and have it all packed up and ready to go. Im a busy man. I have 2 full time jobs and Im moving plus its was the holidays and I was out of town. Sorry. The scoop is on the way. I dont have the tracking number. If its not there monday or tuesday then ill see what the deal is.

Okay... $13 to pack it (your problem). $12 to ship it through UPS? Did you provide a tracking number? Cause if not it's still all hot air. It may have not been worth it to you to get it out of storage but you made the deal. He is expecting it as you have offered it. You made the deal now you have the money... don't give anymore vague answers or else you will be labeled on this and maybe other boards. We are all only as good as our word. $55 may be hard money to come by for him. And at a minimum, it's the principle of the issue. You're acting like it's no big deal and quite honestly, you come across as flippant (look it up). I'll bet everyone on here would side with him. This is no way to do business. At least communicate the details and not just, "it's on it's way...", and commit as a man as to what you are doing now that you have his money and he has nothing. You are sinking fast... :notnice:

"$13 to pack it (your problem). "

lol GTFO. $13 my problem??? Thats how much UPS charged for their funny ass box. What do you want me to do, go around town and find the cheapest oldly shaped box for this thing?? No.

"He is expecting it as you have offered it."

Ok. Good thing I didnt paint gold before I sent it.

"You made the deal now you have the money... don't give anymore vague answers or else you will be labeled on this and maybe other boards."

Thats real nice. I explained to him in PMs that im busy and im sorry for the delay plenty of times and that its coming. I promise my bad rep for selling hoodscoops will effect my outlook on this and I actually wont sell any more of them I promise.

"You're acting like it's no big deal and quite honestly, you come across as flippant (look it up)."

I dont need to look it up. KMA

"I'll bet everyone on here would side with him. This is no way to do business. At least communicate the details and not just, "it's on it's way...", and commit as a man as to what you are doing now that you have his money and he has nothing. You are sinking fast... :notnice:"

Once again, I have told him numerous times that Im a busy person and I would have it out as soon as I can. Seriously, I know it took a while but I dont know how I can make it any clearer to you people.