So you installed an air horn did you

• Sponsors (?)

k0ANR23a.jpg

Might be funny to a younger crowd. What would have been funny is if someone busted one of those idiots in the face. Maby I just have no sence of humor, but I don't see what is so funny about that dork that makes the supra sounds either.

If you find that funny, state your age.

I think its really funny (21) because i have wanted to do the same thing on my scout im working on. I was checking out some of the stuff on ebay and you can do it for cheaper than their kits. I didnt see what kind of Dbs theirs pump out but some on ebay hit 135db...your ear drum ruptures at 155:D

Might be funny to a younger crowd. What would have been funny is if someone busted one of those idiots in the face. Maby I just have no sence of humor, but I don't see what is so funny about that dork that makes the supra sounds either.

I found that video so dang funny I was unable to stop laughing! Age has nothing to do with humor, rather a personal preference. I will never stop laughing at that, and I HATE GETTING SCARED...:rlaugh:

About 2 years ago we had one of our customers come into the marina I worked for and wanted us to install one of those things on his boat. He had the horn already and it cost around $1,500 alone and we had to go get a whole air tank setup and all to install it. It only took about a month and that stupid horn broke the hatch it was mounted to and all cause it was so big. Although after it was done I jumped into the boat when we put it back in the water and I was pulling up to the gas dock where we have a few girls who work there pupming gas, I nosed that boat up to the dock and they walked right up to it to grab the boat to help tie it up. I hit that horn and they about jumped clean off the dock, funny as heck! Other that that I thought that horn was retarded.

Dude if you don't find that funny you have no sense of humor man.

I'm 26 and that is f'n hilarious. Brilliant idea!! They have a whole bunch of vids posted on their myspace.

it is pretty funny, these were posted the other day and i could definatly use one. the only problem i see are these videos flying around the internet is it gives leverage to those who would see the horns banned from the street, simmilar to those wistle deals people were putting in there muffler. whooo whhooo remember? then when a person wants to blow there horn at the ford f 500 that cut you off youll have to look over your sholder for cops.